Barcelona Networking: Tips for tourists and investors
Barcelona is a beautiful city located to the shores of the Mediterranean, it is a very important cosmopolitan city, both cultural and commercial. And we must add to this, that this city is highly touristic.
The capital of Catalonia is one of the most visited cities around the world, they mostly are travelers that are looking for amazing adventures, great nature, people who attends seminars or conferences and other people who take barcelona tours and visit its highlights this amazing city because the many celebrations during the year. This city offers all its visitors an incredible cultural place, because you can visit interesting museums such as the Picasso museum, here you can appreciate the best artworks. You can visit as well the “Holy Family” or the very impressive Guel Park, which were decorated by Antonio Gaudi in a very spectacular way.
You can enjoy as well beautiful beaches and delicious food, you will feel like you are in a heavenly place. It will be the very time of your life.
The best five tips you must have in mind
- The best time to travel. An excellent time to travel to Barcelona can be November. It is because in this time there are no so much to celebrate, for that reason there are less tourists than usual. Of course you won’t be the only tourist around, but for sure there will be less lines to wait to get apartments, hotels, food, museum enters, etc. And for sure they are so much cheaper.
- Do the hotel reservation in advance. Especially online you can find very good deals, sometimes there are offers up to 75% off, and they always have good warranty. Mostly you just do the reservation online and the payment when you are in the hotel already. They let you call off the reservation even one day before your supposed arrival.
- What lines to take after arriving to the airport? From the airport to the Barcelona center you can take public transportation, you don’t need to take the airport shuttle. With the bus number 46 you can go happily and calm to the Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 as well, and this buss will take you to the Spanish Plaza in about 20 minutes. And from this place you can go anywhere faster. Another good alternative is a train that departure from Terminal 2 and arrives directly to Catalunya Plaza, the city center, and after all this tour you are ready to explore the entire city.
- You can visit museums for free. The first Sunday of each month some of the most important museums in Barcelona offer free entrance. The time of free entry is from 15:00 to 20:00 hours. Some of these museums are:
- Barcelona City History Museum in Plaça Del Rey.
- Picasso Museum in Montcada 15-23.
- Maritime Museum in Barcelona Avenida Drassanes.
- Design Hub Barcelona, the Museum of Design which is formed in turn by two museums:
- Museum of Decorative Arts in Palau Reial in Pedralbes Avenida Diagonal, 686 and Apparel Textile Museum in Palau Marques de Llió Montcada, 12.
- The best places to eat. You must avoid to eat lunch or dinner in the places that have a lot of tourists, because they are so expensive. Towns like Gracia and the Borne offer you the best options and quality.